Basic badminton in particular and sports, in general, are very healthy. In order to always have a clear mind in a strong body that ensures good implementation of life plans, people turn to sports as a means of salvation to maintain health and maintain youth. Many people participate in the practice but few know that sports in general and Badminton, in particular, will also cause adverse effects that profoundly affect human health if they are not knowledgeable about the sport they choose to practice.
Today I would like to present the consequences of practicing badminton in particular and most sports in general for readers to consider the importance of learning Basic Badminton as well as some other sports.
Warm-up is a very necessary and important preparation in the training process because this is the transition phase of the body to get used to juggling, aspirating, rotating, and fast movements without muscle tension. muscle cramps (cramps). There are people who want to save time in the training ground so skip the warm-up.
Warm-up will help the heart rate gradually increase, increase oxygen to the body, and increase blood flow to the whole body, prevent damage to the practitioner because the muscles have been strengthened. There are many types of injuries that will occur related to muscles, such as sprains, sprains, limbs, hip twists when turning, and neck twists when performing bowel movements. In addition, not starting up also makes the heartbeat surprisingly fast, the body lacks oxygen, so it can easily lead to fainting. In long term leads to a lack of brain oxygen.
2. Practicing ineffective posture when playing badminton hurts the body
Lee Chong Wei sprained when practicing badminton incorrectly.
– Regularly raise your hands up and down unconsciously: you will not be able to react quickly when you move, you will miss the bridge so you cannot catch up with the bridge or let the bridge down too low, you have to perform a ball lifting action. can not take advantage of their own quick attack to win the opponent’s point. On the contrary, it is easy to withdraw arm muscles and joints. When playing bridge, the racket handle must always be in a waiting position, the other hand must always be in the direction of the ball.
– Placing the foot position and movement is not reasonable: it leads to effortlessness because you always have to chase the bridge, run very hard; Toes that move without a method when moving quickly, often get caught on the other leg, causing a fall and injury. Instead, you should learn how to step, dance, pull your legs, rotate your body properly, so you don’t have to waste energy on chasing the bridge, not on the bridge.
– Rotate and turn arms continuously: instead of learning how to rotate the wrist properly so that you do not have to waste effort but still catch the bridge quickly, catch up with the rhythm and direction to hit back.
– Only put pressure on one leg: making one leg muscle tired after training but the results on both sides of the leg are not the same firmness. In Basic Badminton, from the steps forward and back, the force is distributed very appropriately; When the leg moves forward, put pressure on, keep the knee in the position behind the toes because pushing the knee forward will put pressure on the joints that stretch the knee and can cause injury; When retreating, the force must be fully withdrawn to the hind legs to make steady support for the falls behind to meet the bridge
3. Exercising in the wrong order of the plan as instructed
The basic badminton practitioner needs to be instructed each exercise in order, from easy to difficult. They must be persistent in performing this move to move to learn that movement, after that, every lesson has already been learned, then again, it is frustrating, but there is no standard movement in practice. Thus, not only must prolong study time but the results are not as satisfactory as expected.
4. Practicing improper breathing, not knowing how to keep breathing – practicing too much but not feeling well
Badminton basics also teach you how to breathe and keep your breath to make you play better and also ensure health. When we focus on something such as taking the bridge and putting in the effort to fight back, the most common mistake is holding our breath because in your opinion it is to focus more and make more accurate decisions.
But holding your breath for a few minutes can cause fainting. Do not forget that you are alive to breathe, you need to breathe deeply when tossing, and you need to combine breathing when you hit back; When inhaled, the abdomen expands to contain gas and arches the tongue to the arch of the pharynx, then the muscles are pushed down the abdomen so that the lungs contain air, contrary to the usual habit of inhaling or inhaling the abdomen; When exhaling, the abdomen must pull in to push the air out, the tongue is brought straight in the direction of the root, then the muscles are pushed up to the chest to expel the air.
Survey results show that observed in 100 adults, more than 90 people breathe wrongly, causing many diseases.
Neither opening his mouth to breathe nor opening his mouth to inhale. The function of the nose is to inhale and breathe. Breathing in through the mouth brings more bacteria into the mouth because the nose has nasal hairs that function to prevent dust and bacteria from being inhaled, the mouth doesn’t have this function; Breathing out through your mouth makes you unable to keep your breath, drying the throat, easily causing sore throat, allergies, disturbing breathing